Blog Policy and Disclaimer.
- This blog has been created as a part of the course requirements for Foundation of Digital Communications Strategy and Social Media, which is part of the Digital Strategy and Communications Management Certificate program at the University of Toronto.
- This Blog contains links to other websites, blogs, pictures and videos as a reference material and I am not responsible for the information in their contents.
- Please feel free to share anything of my content, link back to my blog and I will do the same for you.
- All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, I don’t receive compensation for writing. However, I am open to it, of course with a full discloser.
- Comments that are sexist, racist, homophobic or that take the discussion to a disrespectful place will not be posted.
- Comments that are off-topic or that sells-promotes services or products will be removed.
- I will not allow spam.
- All the images are royalty-free photos from unsplash, pixabay and gettyimages, wich I highly recommend you to visit, they have very cool pics, videos are from youtube and animated stickers are from giphy.
- If you have any questions about this policy please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s all by now, let’s go back to the content and let’s taco about it.